The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling for the day.

Go down 
+8
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Fallen~<3
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Ember_Fangs
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
anttz111
Lanstrlen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Chilling for the day. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:02 am

She tried not to giggle.She found his blushing cute."I would say the same but...I'm ice cold!"She laughed and released his arm. She pulled herself up onto the edge of the pool and sat with just her feet in the water now.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Vladen meet's her gaze now, the hint of a blush disguised by his breathlessness, hoping she had not noticed him watching her, but damn she was beautiful, he could not help himself, there was just something that drew him to her.

"Oh..Nothing Alice...Just cooling off.."

He hand on his arm causes his to blush still further, and he bites his lip to stiffle an embarrassed sigh, as his cheek's flush red.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 am

She smiled. She then swam down to the bottom and grabbed Vladen's arm. She pulled him to the surface with her."Whatcha doing?"She smiled at him, the expression beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:54 am

Vladen's gaze follow's Alice's movement's, catching himself he blushes furiously and tries to avoid her gaze as he throw's himself under water and sit's on the bottom of the pool holding his breath
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 am

Alice slips out of her sundress now standing in just her bikini. She sets her sunglasses in the chair she was sitting in. She then runs and dives over Vladen's head landing in the water. She then comes up and floats around.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:26 am

Vladen surfaces from the depth's of the pool, placing his palms on the side he rest's his chin on the edge of the pool smiling softly, and looking around the pool
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:12 am

She smiled to her roommate and waved simply. She then returned to her chair by the pool. She really did like it here. Very peaceful. She thought about maybe taking a swim.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:54 pm

** James, Alexis, Ember and Horril Can make a Thread Elsewhere, but im no longer posting here its too Crowded.**
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 am

Kairi would walk to the pool side shyly, a towel wrapped tightly around her. She walked to the edge of the water and removed her towel to reveal a purple Bikini with hearts .She slipped her feet in and looked around. She saw her room mate alice and Smiled. "Hi Alice!" Kairi yelled. She Thought of Alice as a friend. She wondered if Alice thought she was a friend, or if she thought Kairi was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 am

She smiles back.It would be nice to have some sort of company instead of being alone.When he jumped in some of the water splashed up onto me and I shriek."WOAH!"I laugh some and stand up using his towel to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:11 am

Vladen walk's to the pool side with a towel hanging over his broad shoulder and muscular chest, clad in a pair of board shorts and sandle's, be throws the towel down, nodding and smiling at Alice, before he kicks his sandles off and dives into the water causing barely a ripple
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:27 am

Alice walked into the pool area dressed in a green and black bikini with a sundress over the top. She didn't plan on swimming but she could change her mind. She sat in a pool chair and put on her sunglasses. She didn't actually need them but she liked to keep up appearances. She lay back in the chair and relaxed. This was nice. Calm. She liked that kind of atmosphere. She smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 am

Had fallen asleep, Psp still on in my lap.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:43 am

He would laugh. "I'm the same, only know the pool and my dorm really now.." He would smile walking beside her still. She was nice.. perhaps gonna be a good friend.

((Do you wanna move this to the girl's dorm now?))
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:41 am

She giggled a little, looking at him, then around. Walking to the girls dorm.
"I may be new... but do know where my room is. I think it's actually the only place I know how to get too... that and the pool, not very hard to miss a big thing filled with water!
She smiled, her eyes turning back to a light pink, she pulled her hair from her face, and squeezed the water from her thick hair.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 am

Walking by her side, he would look up and around. "BTW, i got no clue where we're going as i don't know where the girl's dorm is." He would laugh slightly and look at her. "So i hope you know your way."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 am

"well for now I will not tell Alice and do what my father taught me to,no I won't" He turned walkign back to his seat,resuming watching Ember deep in thought his thumb twiddling and twitching.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:30 am

She took his hand, standing up, holding the shirt to herself. She looked at Horril, then quickly looked at the ground, watching her feet.
"Sorry for causing you any trouble, really I should have just minded my own business..."
She turned to the other boy, she chewed on her bottom lip.
"When I heard you talking about the blood... and then the control... I was simply curious. With my past those two words just didn't make sense to me, Alright?...Sorry."
Hoping a simple answer will hold him off with the questions, she started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 am

He scowled" Well I think you owe me at least an explanation,because Eavesdropping where I Come from without good explanation results in your left ear being cut off then if you do it again your right ear."
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:20 am

He would laugh lightly "No problem. I'm always there to help a girl in need. Want me to walk you back to your dorm? Just that.. well, i'm pretty sure you'd probably want to get changed, and i'd need to come too cos you've got my shirt." He would smile, standing and holding his hand out to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:16 am

She held the shirt tightly around her, looking at him, smiling a bit..
"Thanks.. sorry about getting you wet..
She turned to the boy who asked her the questions...
"I didn't mean to... I just... sorry.."
She mumbled, looking down, hoping he would stop asking for she didn't really want to explain.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:12 am

He would then look down at himself, the white shirt he was wearing and his jeans. Luckily he had left his phone and his iPod at the dorm when he had gone back to get changed. Taking his top off, it being useless now anyway, he wrung it out and wrapped it around the girl. "Keep warm. And don't worry, i'm not the type of guy who goes mental over finding out what colour knickers you've got on." He would say, grinning lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:11 am

He looked at Ashley "Then why did you only falls in after eavesdropping on me and Alice when Control was mentioned?" He looked Stern and awaited her answer,eavesdropping was a form of spying and that aggrivated him rather alot.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:09 am

Ashley would cough up some water, blinking looking at him, trying to come up with an excuse as to exactly why she fell in...
"I must have not had as good as a grip as i thought ...."
She would cough again, sitting up in the chair, looking at her clothes, soaked...Looking at her white skirt...She began to blush...
"Ummm....Anyways thanks for the uh...saving"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:06 am

He was to absorbed in his own thoughts to notice any of it,what is Ember didn't like him that way an dhe asked her out it would ruin their friendship,but then you only ever got a few chances to ask someone out according to Dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling for the day.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next