The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling for the day.

Go down 
+8
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Fallen~<3
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Ember_Fangs
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
anttz111
Lanstrlen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Chilling for the day. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:48 am

His thoughts were so jumbled,he doubted Ember would trust him enough to be in a room alone with him,let alone watch a movie or eat his way,his way being hunting down and killing a deer.No he guessed Alexis's movie idea was probably the better one .. less trouble he guessed,but then he would be intruding on their romantic moment.He didn't think that would be right,then again it would be a chance to let ember gain more trust in him,what to do he wondered.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:43 am

He would shrug. "I was thinking more of just us two.. but if like, Ember and Horril want to join us then that's cool. And it would have to be your dorm really.. mine doesn't have anywhere to watch TV in" he would say, thinking about how he had just wanted to stay with him and Alexis, cuddling up on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 am

He looks at Alexis embaresment in hsi eyes "I-I forgot somehow you read into what even I cannot .." he frowned " you really think I should ask? I mean I don't wanna upset her or put pressure on her or anything? or am I thinking to deep into it? or ... I'll stop rembling now ..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:40 am

Alexis Laughed.. and shook her head.. "I guess." she said and looked at him then to Horril.."Jst Ask Her..what could go wrong?" she said and smiled at him.
"I was thinking My Dorm your dorm doesnt matter.. Mabey m bestie Ember over there can join us if she likes." she said and smirked Ember loking just Like Lex like they were twins sisters.*which they are they just dont kow it yet.*
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:35 am

Perhaps he should ask Ember to join him in watching a film or grab some lunch together,then again she didn't seem all confortable around him yet, i tmight ruin the friendship to push things to far ahead. one step at a time,maybe he should speak to Alexis about what she thought he should do about Ember,as he was bad at this kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:33 am

HE suddenly snapped back to reality,hearing James he thought man that kid needs to grow up a little havign a mind like that didn't get you any further than being laughed at,slapped or ignored by most women.He now thought perverted sex addicted minds where way way way wrong.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 am

He would look back at her and nod, blushing slightly. "I may seem different.. but my mind acts pretty similar to most teenage boys." He would smile and stand up, pulling his jeans over his wet boxers. "But where can we watch a film?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:29 am

Alexis looked back at him and shook her head.."You have a very colorful mind." she said and chuckled abit before lifting herself out the water and sitting beside him. Was was older thanhim by three years.. grown if you must say.. and here she was attracted to a 16 year old. different. "Umm i dunno..i wan think ing mabey eat.. chill out and watch a movie or something..get to know each other better." she said and smirked. looking at him.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 am

He would grin. "What you would like me to be doing later on?" He would ask mischievously, looking down at the great view he had. He was thinking straight to what any teenage boy would but then quickly stopped when he remembered she could read minds. He looked down at her face again, looking deep into her eyes.

Last edited by The Vampire Boy on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:50 am

Lexi watched as James left her in the pool along and she made apouty face ans smiled. she he lifted out of the water she gasped and jumped.. "Wow James." she said with the image of him stuck in her head. she swam around alone for a minuet mking eye contact with James and eventually swam up to him her body still in teh wateras he looked up at him and rested her elbows on his knees. "So what are you doing later on?" she asked ad looked at him obviusly looking a tab bit tired. she she had been swimming around all day.x

Last edited by anttz111 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:40 am

He would laugh and turn around to look at her, wondering whether she could stay under forever like him. Just incase, he surfaced with her, yet still holding onto her waist he winked slightly. He would swim to the other side of the pool and lift himself out, sitting on the edge and looking at her, his boxers clinging to his skin slightly as he tried to get the outline away. He would blush suddenly and close his legs so as to hide it and then smile at her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:36 am

Alexis laughed to herself and appeared behind him and wrapped her arms around him as she treaded with her short legs and smiled. " Here I Am!" she said and smiled. as she pushed James under the water with her and lightly wrestled him.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:31 am

He would go underwater looking for Alexis. Swimming around the pool in search of her he would then surface in the middle of the pool, treading water. "Alexis? You anywhere here?" He would say looking around.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:27 am

He clumsily pulled himself out of the pool and threw the unworn not even de labbeled shorts the the other vampire he then looked at Alexis nodding to her.
He returned his gaze to Ember,he wondered where their new friendship would lead him,and where it would lead her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:26 am

Lex smiled and she few with her wing and dropped in the air diving in the pool happily.. she came and smiled her long brown hair falling behind her. she looked over at James and she backstroked and disappeared under the water.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 am

He would sigh and stand up smiling. He took his hoodie and shirt off revealing the scar down his right arm in intricate patterns. He would then unbuckle his jeans and pull em off along with his shoes and socks. "Ok.. ready." He would grin and run at the pool, diving into it perfectly without even making the slightest splash, and coming up on the other side, running my hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:19 am

Alexis blushed and but her lip as well." Well um i dont know if they are leaving the pool." she said and looked at him and relaxed.. he was different. Appealing. she then heard Horril talking and smirked. she smiled at James. "c'mon just get in...please.. he has shorts." she said and smirked. Em and Horril had thier thing going as friends. Lex didnt want to feel like an outsider and she did want to see how well Jamescould swim.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:17 am

He looked at the other vampire"Ehh man it's only boxers anyways I got a new pair in the bag over by the tree,unworn,you can have those." He tried to sound as if he was not tired of being a vampire,tired of it all.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:14 am

"Well.. I came for a swim, but i dont have anything to swim in, so i was gonna do it in my boxers. Now since you've now already seen that mental image, i'm fine with you being there, but i'm not too sure about the other two seeing." He would say while biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:11 am

Alexis looked over at the two inthe pool and she smirked then looked back to the Vampire she was talking to."yea i guess they are...why whats up?"she asked and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:03 am

He smiled watching Ember,he really did feel like he was at home when he was around this girl,she was kind,smart,beautiful and he just wanted to be friends with her,nothing more,at least for now. He was begining to feel confident floating in the water.He also could smell the other vampire but being part of his father's council he was used to the feeling of need to fight off the other vampire,he could just ignore it now.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:01 am

"Didn't we clarify that i was a vampire?" he would grin. "It sorta came with that.. i mean i was alright before, but being a vampire definitely improved my looks." He would look at the pool and bite his lip. "You think those 2 are done?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:00 am

Alexis looked at him and chuckled.."Its Natural." she siad and smirked. she had always been pretty but never really showed it off like most would. "where'd you get yours?" she asked clear returning the compliment as she sat beside him. and smirked hearing his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:58 am

Ember was happy in the water. It was where all her memories vanished. Either in the pool or at the bottom of a glass of whiskey. Ember dived to the bottom of the pool and swam along the bottom calmly, enjoying the way the water caressed her skin, her hair fanning out around her making her feel like a mermaid. She twirled around, listening to Lexi and the new vampire convosation once ontop of the water. She could smell new vampires a mile away. It made you determined to keep your territory and that she should.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:51 am

"And is the beautiful body a power or did that just come from nature?" He would say, grinning lightly. He knew she could read his mind and what he was thinking now.. but it didn't scare him. He generally just said what he thought anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling for the day.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next