The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling for the day.

Go down 
+8
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Fallen~<3
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Ember_Fangs
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
anttz111
Lanstrlen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

Chilling for the day. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:03 am

James would suddenly react, jumping in and pulling her out the pool. "Are you OK? What happened?" He would lay her down on a bench outside of the pool, looking down at her to make sure she was OK.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:54 am

She couldn't help but over here the two talk. She turned her head slightly, looking at them. She started thinking about her own issues, remembering what happens to her when she loses control. Loosing focus she lost her gripping falling into the pool with a splash, clothes and all, she Squealed before going under.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:51 am

He blinked,deffinetly a brief visit "Hmmmmm" he returned to where James was sat and sat watching Ember thinking,James could tel Horril was deep in thought by the way Horril was twiddling his thumbs all the while,what should he do?.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:51 am

She sighed."If you really think that is going to help you..."She then stood up."I must go. I will talk to you soon." She walked towards the pool exit and rounded the corner. She then was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:45 am

He scrubbed a hand through his hair " Well I am trying to extend the time between my hunts to get control so I can be close to people without trying to spill blood ... 2 people already before I arrived here because I got to close to them ... not even friends with them and I spilled their blood,both on the same day within hours of each other.."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:42 am

She laughed."I'm good. Also going too long without hunting isn't good. Especially when you aren't in complete control yet."She frowned at him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 am

"Apart from getting myself in a tiz and not having been hunting for a day I'm good,what about you Alice? this is the first time I have seen you around on the campus,you seem to spend all your time in your Dorm!"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:39 am

She twirled on her toes, leaping to each foot to the pool area, wearing a mini skirt and tank top, and no shoes. She was not planning on going swimming but rather just to dip her feet. She looked at those around, and nodded her head politely at them smiling. She didn't know why but she felt somewhat happy. She sat at the edge, and dipped in her feet, feeling how warm the water was she slowly rolled up a bit of her skirt, sliding more into the pool. She kept her hands on the edge, holding herself from falling in completely.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 am

She smiled at Horril."Hey. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:35 am

"ALICE! hey!" He walked over to her chair,smiling,someone who he could really talk to more so than he could with Ember as him and Alice had much in common,though he deffinetly was just staying friends with Alice as he had no intrest in her beyond that though he had thought the same about Ember he knew he would definetly just stay friends with Alice.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:33 am

"Oh sorry,I was rambling,know how you feel not being a people's person though." He sighed sitting on the grass,deep in thought,what should he do about Ember one hand stay friends the other would be ask her out and risk their friendship.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:33 am

Alice walked into the pool area and looked around. Spotting a chair not to close to the water she gracefully strode over to it and sat down. She looked around for a moment. She then laid her head back and sat silently.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:31 am

"Dude, you may have realised, you may not have, but i will spell this out for you. I, am, not, a, people, person. Capiche? Therefore, i don't know how to help you with your problems, and you will have to help yourself."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:29 am

" I feed off deer,that is not satifying it just keeps me strong,I mean being that close to Ember and I may loose control or forget to feed one night and .. kill her." He hated the thought,Ember was the one friend he thought he could tell absolutly anything.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:27 am

Thirst. He hadn't even thought about that. If he was gonna be with a girl, alone, quite a lot soon, would he be able to control his thirst? He had never been able to before.. not when he was close to them anyway. "You'll learn Horril.. you'll learn to control."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:24 am

"Yeah I guess I follow you,I mean it sound sawesome I just don't know if Ember would want it I mean,I ain't the nicest guy in the world and then there is the problem of controlling my thirst and the like,and also my temper is another problem!"
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:20 am

He would shrug. "It depends on your girl man, and you i suppose." He would look out to a tree, thinking for inspiration of what to say. "Lets say, your girlfriend is fun, lively and excitable. Then that's what your relationship will be." He would nod as he said that.. it sounded like a good comparison. "And if you have a romantic girlfriend, then your time with her will be romantic. It's basically happiness my friend, up until the last stages of going out, which you want to prevent as much as you can, but in most relationships it happens anyway." He would sigh, considering the harsh reality of relationships. "Basically, all the time that you are with your girl, you're going to be happy, except it's better because you can go along thinking 'This is my girl, noone else can have her, and i'm not going to let you take her'" He would look up at Horril. "Do you understand what i mean dude?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:15 am

"oh I seriously don't know any more.... I mean what's it like having a girl friend ?" He looked curious,relationships were a new notion to him as being a noble made the working class avoind him back home
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:08 am

"Then you're easily freaked out. And it's up to you about Ember. I'm happy being Alexis' boyfriend if she's happy being my girlfriend." He said, sounding surprisingly matter of factly to himself. He hadn't known before he said that, that he was that sure of this girl.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:03 am

"Yeah but it would just freak me out if I though 'right will she go outwith me do I reckon hmm" and Alexis just suddenly said yes I would shit myself. I mean with Ember it is just awkward because well .... I have never had a girlfried or anything,I don't know half of your modern stuf as I live out in the western fringes and well I mean we are just really good friends,I want to spend more time with her before I even think of asking her out."
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:59 am

He would sigh. He hated fridged ((Sorry, don't know how to spell that)) guys. "Dude, ask her out." He would look at her. "She may not like most boys, but she likes you. Think about it, a girl who has never had a boyfriend, a first kiss. She's gonna be at least curious." He would sigh. "And the whole mind reading thing.. gets rid of a lot of awkward moments like you and Ember have." He would grin as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:55 am

" well you are a damn lucky guy,but she ain't really my type,she knows what I am thinking,kinda puts me off and well you know ... she isn't really someone I can relate to" he then murmers almost inaudibly "unlike Ember" he shuffles slightly.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:51 am

He would bite his lip nodding. "Course i like her.. she's funny, kind, and well.. phwoar.." He would grin at Horril. For once he was actually telling the truth about liking this girl, she was amazing. And even better, she liked him back.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:46 am

He looked at James " so you like Alexis then? .." he was trying to break the awkward silence for once,and trying to befriend this guy,though his voice still held contempt and an icey aggresion,at least he was making the bloody effort!
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:27 am

He had an inclination of what Ember was saying by her posture and expression,exactly what they had discussed alone by the pool not to long ago,now he just wanted Ember to get what she wanted,and what he believed to be true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling for the day.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next