The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling for the day.

Go down 
+8
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Fallen~<3
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Ember_Fangs
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
anttz111
Lanstrlen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Chilling for the day. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:00 am

Alice..Listen to me..Calm down..listen to the sound of my voice..

Vladen speak's in a calm and gentle tone as he rises from the lounger, gently trying to step between her and Horril
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 am

She wrinkles her nose and turns to Horril."So that explains the stench. Half breeds smell weird. I DON'T like it."She frowns. She now was alone in the full vegetarian life. She felt like stabbing someone. She didn't usually feel this angry towards small things like this but it was different this time. She was alone now.Her eyes were tinted slightly black now.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:52 am

Vladen glances at Horril and suddenly burst's into laughter, righting himself on the lounger he manages to stem his laughing.

"Horril know's well enough that it dosent work with me Alice, It's something else..I dont understand it"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:51 am

He laughed again "Alice you know I am all eyes for Ember,and any way .. Alexis somehow used some spell that linked me and Ember,I have a beating heart,I have blood, I am a half vampire now Alice" He grinned,his face no longer icey and white,he looked almost human except he still had an almost ferral wild quality about his features.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:50 am

"Going to join us Horril?" She grinned not even needing to turn around. She had seen him coming."You know you shouldn't be laughing at him. If you weren't a vampire you would act the same."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:46 am

Vladen blushes profusely, tripping gently over the lounger he is searching for his towel on, and ending up laying across it with a startled grunt. Grasping his towel firmly in his hand, he inwardly berates himself for getting caught staring, and then pauses..wondering why she has not stopped smiling and has not slapped him, before suddenly remebering he had forgotten to breath
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:44 am

He drops from his tree,laughing softly at Vladen,most peoples breath were talen away by vampires of the opposite sex,but the staring was not so normal,not that was at least.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 am

She looks over at him and sees him staring. She smiles, a breathtaking expression. She then looks back at the water the smile not leaving her features.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:37 am

Vladen tries and fails not to watch her every move, strangely drawn to it as he searches for his own towl, forgetting that he is watching her openly
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:37 am

"No Problem." She smiles and climbs out of the pool and shakes the water from her hair. She wraps a towel around her body and sits in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:32 am

Vladen hop's from the pool and sit's on the pool side, shaking the water from his hair and blushing gently

"Thank you Alice.."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:25 am

Being a vampire Alice heard his muttered apologies."No need to be sorry."She smiled assuringly.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:18 am

Vladen swim's back a little hastily with a shiver althought the water is not cold, thinking himself a fool as he blushes profusley..muttering something about being sorry..as he swim's to the side of the pool
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:16 am

She hugged him,"I may be 4'10" and petite but I sure as hell am strong!"She laughs."Being a vampire has its perks."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:14 am

Vladen surfaces with a laugh, wiping water from his eye's as he manages to right himself, without thinking he swim's close and tries to hug her

"That was fun..Wow..Alice..you certainly are strong..No one has been able to do that to me before.."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:09 am

She goes underwater and swims around. She looks around for him. When she spots him she swims over and grabs his ankle with a laugh. She didn't need to breathe so this was okay. She pulled him to the surface by his ankle then released him so he could come up for air. She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 am

Vladen adjust's the bracer on his arm, checking that the wet fabric is in the right place as he smiles at her, and disappear's beneath the water, tapping her foot lightly as he swim's beneath the surface, wondering to himself what he thought he was going, and silently cursing himself for being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:57 am

She smiles."I feel the same about you."She grins and splashes him again not even noticing that he is moving closer.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:55 am

Vladen find's himself swiming a little closer to her, wondering in his own mind what he is doing, as he smile and splashes her again, with the gentlest of blushes

Your very easy to talk to Alice...I like that..
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:52 am

"Oh. Yeah I have my schedule but I've only been to one class, which I was late for. But at least I went and didn't just skip it."She smiles beautifully and splashes him back.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:49 am

Vladen smiles and shift's himself to face her, meeting her gaze and purposefully holding it with his Ice shining eye's, trying not to let them wander further.

I have yet to finalise my class timetable, Im mostly just attending classes that interest me...and Im becoming to like the pool a lot too

Vladen smiles charmingly, gently splashing her with water in a playfull manner, wondering why he is so affected by her as he shift's gently in the water
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:41 am

She smiles again. "I like it well enough. I'm not entirely used to it yet but I will be soon enough. I especially love the pool." She slides back into the water and lays a hand on the side so she stays in place next to him.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 am

"Honesly Alice, It wasnt a problem..I like it here..I think I will manage well enough..at least i have one friend now..

Vladen hesistates for a moment, thinking should her or not, as he reaches up and tries to tuck an errant lock of Alice's hair behind her ear with a gentle smile, blushing almost softly, he leans back on the pool side.

So..Alice..How do you like the Academy?
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:46 am

She smiled back at him."I don't take offense to things like that, but I'm glad that you have the consideration not to make a joke just in case."She smiled again. She liked talking to Vladen. It was easy for her.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:32 am

Vladen relaxes as he notices Alice's effort, looking into her eye's as he takes a deep breath, and tries to smile charmingly

"Im Sure..i could make some joke about finding way's to warm you up Alice, but..I wouldn't know whether you'd take it as an offense"

Vladen wonders to himself whether he should not have just made the joke and weathered the consquences, as he lean's on an elbow against the pool tiles, looking up and her and trying to stop his eye's from straying..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling for the day.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next